If you want to save your time and effort while cooking, then you should try some meal prep recipes. These are healthy and help in keeping you energetic for the whole day. If you are getting late for your office and you do not have much time to prepare a big and heavy meal.
Considering these recipes will be very helpful at that time. It is possible to prepare food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It depends on the preference of a specific person and what they like to eat at what time.
In the following write-up, we will discuss some quick and healthy recipes, and anyone can make them. They are relatively easy for people who are in a rush to their daily work. Children who are getting late to their schools must pack these meals with you and enjoy the healthy and tasty food with your friends. Let us check out some detailed recipes.
Sesame Barbeque Chicken Along with Lemon and Yoghurt
If you do not compromise with the taste, then you must try this out. The preparation time is 15 minutes, and the cooking time is 25 minutes. Follow the recipe in the same way.
- Cook some rice or use the leftover.
- Take a bowl and then, mix ingredients like cinnamon, onion powder, salt, thyme, honey, cayenne pepper, 1 tbsp olive oil, water, and other spices. Mix them well and heat them on medium flame.
- Take a pan and cook pieces of chicken on both sides for at least 3 minutes. After that, sprinkle some sesame seeds over it. Add some broccoli along with salt and pepper in a pan and cook them.
- Take some yogurt in a bowl and add 1⁄4 tbsp cumin, pepper, salt, and lemon for adding the taste.
- Take any serving container and put rice into it. Now, take some pieces of chicken and then, keep it on rice along with broccoli, yogurt, and lemon.
Berry and Vanilla Oats
If you need to have breakfast with fruits and healthy ingredients, then you must consider this meal prep. You can prepare this breakfast in 5 minutes and enjoy the meal with your family. Follow these steps:
- Take a bowl or any container, in which you have to add ingredients like oats, cinnamon, chia seeds, one spoon of vanilla extract, yogurt, and almond milk. You need to mix them well or keep it in this way.
- Take some fresh berries like blueberries and strawberries with some desiccated coconut. Ensure that you keep them in the refrigerator for keeping them fresh.
- After adding fruits, you can enjoy your meal.
Broccoli Meatballs Along with Rice
It is another easy recipe, that you can prepare in some time. You can consume it during lunch. This meal is quite tasty and is entirely nutritious. Follow the recipe:
- Prepare some brown rice.
- Take a bowl and then, mix ingredients like two eggs, mince, two cloves of garlic, one onion, some salt, pepper, breadcrumbs, grated carrot and zucchini. Mix them well in it.
- After stirring them, keep it in the refrigerator for around 30 minutes.
- Take some mixture in your palm and make small balls.
- Take a pan and pasta sauce along with mashed tomatoes and then, put them on a medium flame. You can add salt, pepper and oregano according to your taste.
- Put the meatballs in the sauce and stir it properly.
- Cover your pan using a lid to heat it for at least 20 minutes. You need to stir the mixture every 5 minutes.
- Take a frying pan and put some olive oil on a medium flame. After that, put some broccoli pieces and then, cook them for a while.
- Take a container and put some meatballs, along with some rice, and broccoli.
It is ultimately a vegetarian meal for people who do not prefer to have non-veg in their breakfast and lunch. It is a healthy recipe, but it requires a lot of efforts. Check out the recipe.
- Keep a deep pot on medium or high heat with some quantity of butter.
- Take some rice and wash them thoroughly.
- In the pot, add onions, cloves, and other spices. You need to cook onions till it becomes translucent.
- Add washed rice, vegetable stock, and some turmeric powder in the pot.
- Boil the mixture by using a lid to cover the pot. Boil it for 12 minutes and after that, use a fork to separate the rice.
- Now, you need to pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Till then, cut small pieces of pumpkin and keep them on the baking tray and put some olive oil on it.
- Sprinkle all the spices according to your taste and bake it for around 35 minutes till it gets golden brown.
- On the other side, take all the beans and make them drained.
- Take a frying pan, put some olive oil, and after that, add kidney beans, black beans, and chickpeas.
- Cook the beans for 3 to 4 minutes and put some pepper, garlic, salt, and stir it well.
- Take a meal prep container and keep all the prepared ingredients together and enjoy the meal with your family.
Oats with Cacao and Peanut Butter
It is another quick oat recipe, which is easy to make in 2 minutes. It is quite delicious and preferable at breakfast. Follow the recipe steps:
- Take a bowl and add cinnamon, almond milk, cacao, oats, and peanut butter in the container and mix them well.
- You need to place the ingredients in the refrigerator for a night.
- Take the bowl out of the fridge in the morning and serve it with fresh berries and honey.
The Bottom Line
- If you have a lack of time for preparing your meals, then you can enjoy meals as mentioned earlier. These are delicious and are easy to prepare. If you are in a rush and you want a quick meal at the time of breakfast, then follow the recipes and make delicious food for you and your family. If you want to explore more amazing and tasty recipes, then you must visit this article.